2019 PURE COLOUR COMPETITION
BE YOUR OWN INSPIRATION
– NO LIMITATIONS –
WE ARE CALLING ALL CREATIVE HAIR ARTISTS TO BE PART OF OUR 2019 PURE COLOUR COMPETITION. USING OUR BEAUTIFUL PURE COLOURS LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD TO CREATE THE PERFECT PURE IMAGE. WIN YOUR OWN EDITORIAL COVER STORY WITH THE INSTYLE TEAM.
1ST PRIZE WINNERS
WIN YOUR OWN EDITORIAL COVER STORY WITH THE INSTYLE TEAM. VALUED AT $5,200. The winner will feature in a professional editorial cover story in the November / December issueof Instyle magazine. The winning Hero image will be published and used for our face of Pure Colour. .
TOP 12 WINNERS
The best twelve hair colourists will be featured in the Pure 2020 Pure Creativity Calendar. They will also receive a certificate of recognition and will be recognised on our social media platforms.
- Entries accepted starting Monday 1st April 2019.
- Entries must be uploaded by Friday 9th August 2019, 11:59pm AEST.
- Finalists announced Thursday 29th August 2019 on Styleicons.
- Winner announced Thursday 5th September 2019 on Styleicons.
The judging panel will be made up of hairdressing peers and industry professionals. Personal information on each entrant is withheld from the judging panel. Images will be judged on their individual merit – colouring – styling.
- Read all the competition rules and regulations thoroughly ensuring you understand the requirements of the competition.
- Images need to be 300dpi at actual size. Digitally enhanced images must be accompanied by an original untouched image. Whilst permitted, digital enhancement must not alter the original image substantially.
- All entries must be received by Friday 9th August 2019, 11.59pm AEST.
- All winner’s entries will become the property of Hairjamm Pty Ltd and may be used for editorial and advertisingpurposes for as long as the company deems suitable.
HOW TO ENTER
Entries can be submitted one of 3 ways –
- Visit our website purehairaustralia.com/pure-colour-competition, complete the entry form and questionnaire, upload your images as directed and submit.
- Download the entry form and questionnaire from our website and send with your images to email@example.com via a transfer program such as wetransfer, YOUSENDIT etc.
- Download the entry form and questionnaire from our website and mail with your images on USB to HAIRJAMM PTY LTD, Pure Colour Competition, Attention Ange, PO Box 390, Banyo QLD 4014.
- Pure colour competition is open to all hairdressers located in Australia only. All model and stylist participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- You can enter as many times as you like however, a separate entry form and questionnaire is required for each entry.
- Only use Pure Colour – Evoke, Evolve, Extreme professional colours, and Pure developers, activators and lightener products to achieve your final look.
- Colour photos only – NO black and white images will be considered. No Polaroids.
- All work must be original and unpublished at time of entry and must have only been used for this competition. (Entries that are found to have false details will forfeit their entry and be disqualified).
- Photo rights are reserved for Hairjamm Pty Ltd. Upon completion of the competition, all photographs may be used by both Hairjamm and the entrant.
- Must include a before and after picture of your model. If the model has been retouched, please include the unretouched photo with your submission.
- All usage rights, consent and authorities to be given by the model, photographer and any other parties, are the sole responsibility of the entrant/stylist and must be obtained prior to the entry being submitted. (Incomplete entries will not be accepted and will forfeit their entry).
- The stylist submitting the entry(s) must solely do all colouring, styling and cutting work.
- Images must be taken from waist up, NO FULL-BODY IMAGES.
- Any failure to comply with the rules of this competition will render a competitor liable for disqualification.
- It is the contestant’s responsibility to perform a patch test prior to a hair colour service.
- Deadline for online application must be uploaded by Friday 9th August 2019, 11.59pm AEST.