‘Inspired by raw and organic textiles’
The natural world is rich in texture; a wealth of textures ARE observed on both artificial and natural objects such as those on wood, plants, materials, skin and hair.
PLEASE READ ALL COMPETITION DETAILS BELOW BEFORE ENTERING
FABRIC OF NATURE COMPETITION
Hairjamm, the professional company behind the pure colour competition “FABRIC OF NATURE”, is calling all talented hair artists… This is your platform to shine and be recognised. Show us your interpretation of raw and organic textiles using our beautiful, alluring range of pure colours – Evoke, Evolve and Extreme.
1ST PRIZE WINNER:
THE WINNER WILL FEATURE IN A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHic SESSION WITH THE HERO IMAGE PUBLISHED IN THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER ISSUE OF INSTYLE MAGAZINE AND USED FOR OUR FACE OF PURE COLOUR. The prize includes return economy flights for the photo shoots and 1 nights accommodation.
RECEIVE A Hair Stylist’s Kit to the value of $1500.
TOP 12 WINNERS:
The Best Twelve Hair Colourists will be featured in the Hairjamm 2019 ‘be famous’ calendar. THEY WILL ALSO receive a certificate of recognition and Will be recognised on our Hairjamm social media platforms.
- Entries accepted starting 19th March 2018.
- Entries must be uploaded by Monday 30th July 2018, 11:59pm AEST.
- Finalists announced Monday 3rd September 2018.
The judging panel will be made up of hairdressing peers and industry professionals. Personal information on each entrant is withheld from the judging panel. Images will be judged on their individual merit – colouring – styling.
- Read all the competition rules and regulations thoroughly ensuring you understand the requirements of the competition.
- The winner must be available to travel to Sydney in October for 2 days.
- Images need to be 300dpi at actual size. Digitally enhanced images must be accompanied by an original untouched image. Whilst permitted, digital enhancement must not alter the original image substantially.
- All entries must be received by Monday 30th July 2018, 11:59pm AEST.
- All winner’s entries will become the property of Hairjamm Pty Ltd and may be used for editorial and advertising purposes for as long as the company deems suitable.
HOW TO ENTER
ENTRIES CAN BE SUBMITTED ONE OF 3 WAYS –
- Visit our website hairjamm.com/pure-colour-competition, complete the entry form and questionnaire, upload your images as directed and submit.
- Download the entry form and questionnaire from our website and send with your images to email@example.com via a transfer program such as WETRANSFER, YOUSENDIT etc.
- Download the entry form and questionnaire from our website and mail with your images on USB to HAIRJAMM PTY LTD, Pure Colour Competition, PO Box 390, Banyo QLD 4014.
- Pure Colour competition is open to all Australian hairdressers. All model and stylist participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- You can enter as many times as you like however, a separate entry form and questionnaire is required for each entry.
- Only use Pure Colour – Evoke, Evolve, Extreme professional colours, and Pure developers, activators and lightener products to achieve your final look.
- Colour photos only – NO black and white images will be considered. No Polaroids.
- All work must be original and unpublished at time of entry and must have only been used for this competition. (Entries that are found to have false details will forfeit their entry and be disqualified).
- Photo rights are reserved for Hairjamm Pty Ltd. Upon completion of the competition, all photographs may be used by both Hairjamm and the entrant.
- Must include a before and after picture of your model. If the model has been retouched, please include the unretouched photo with your submission.
- All usage rights, consent and authorities to be given by the model, photographer and any other parties, are the sole responsibility of the entrant/stylist and must be obtained prior to the entry being submitted. (Incomplete entries will not be accepted and will forfeit their entry).
- The stylist submitting the entry(s) must solely do all colouring, styling and cutting work.
- Images must be taken from waist up, NO FULL-BODY IMAGES.
- Any failure to comply with the rules of this competition will render a competitor liable for disqualification.
- It is the contestant’s responsibility to perform a patch test prior to a hair colour service.
- Deadline for online application must be uploaded by Monday 30th July 2018, 11:59pm AEST.